• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

What is the worst building in your opinion?

DeletedUser116654

This thread is all about simplicity! You just have to state what is the worst building in your opinion.
Giving a reason is optional.
Just keep this in mind:
1. You can only choose one building.
2. Try not to post the name of a building previously stated.

My opinion: Victory Tower. The amount of medals it provides is too less and you get it in events when you are expecting to get a special prize and that's frustrating.

*Edit: the 2. was mentioned as 3.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Just keep this in mind:
1. You can only choose one building.
3. Try not to post the name of a building previously stated.

Is number two missing to mess with our brains?

My opinion would be torn between Victory Tower and Notre Dame, but since the former has already been proposed, I'll go with the latter.

Ceban

Brigadier-General
gate of the sun/face of the ancient (same crap, same size for same amount of happines if they are same era) most idiotic thing wich GE give.

DeletedUser116654

Is number two missing to mess with our brains?

My opinion would be torn between Victory Tower and Notre Dame, but since the former has already been proposed, I'll go with the latter.
You can +1 to an already mentioned building, but don't just write the name of the building again, as that would just be a wasteful comment. Sorry if my first comment was not clear enough.

DeletedUser100133

Mine would be Business Centre, take away happiness to give supplies when you can gain more supplies from a great building and lose no happiness, also if you need assistance fixing error in the typo fixing let me know :D

DeletedUser116654

Mine would be Business Centre, take away happiness to give supplies when you can gain more supplies from a great building and lose no happiness, also if you need assistance fixing error in the typo fixing let me know :D
Yes, please: typo fixing underlines centre and defence. This is the en. forum, so I think center and defense should rather be underlined as wrong.