• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

What is the point in having two of the same deposit provinces?

- Ellie -

Sergeant
I am a little miffed to find I have two identical deposit provinces, Concrete.. Once in ME and now again in AF, I was told by support that this is not a glitch but "This is not an error, this is to expand the amount of goods in the lower era's."

Yet I don't get it because I am in AF and am unlikely to build the thing anyhow, what is the point in having it twice? it just seems pointless. and a bit of a con as that AF province could be needed goods of that era! Please someone put my mind at rest and that there is a sensible reason for this?

DeletedUser111866

I've read in another topic that if you get two identical deposits, it IS a bug, so contact support. The nitent was for people to get a third deposit for older era, maybe fourth in AF, and they didn't check what did they give in ME :)

- Ellie -

Sergeant
Well I would appreciate if you could possibly link me to that topic because support is not listening to me, their last answer being above.
"This is not an error, this is to expand the amount of goods in the lower era's."

DeletedUser96901

it was me in your last topic

and support said:
you don't have a deposit twice

one is stone (also boosting ferroconcrete) and the other is marble

and the game is designed that at that point you have 4 bronze age boosts (and those are also boosting the modern era goods production)

(maybe if there will be enough eras we could end having all 5 goods of all eras boosted)

I am a little miffed to find I have two identical deposit provinces
can you post an image of the 2nd stone deposit ?

you only posted the stone in AF and a picture of the boosted ferroconcrete in building menu (which is the AF stone boost)

- Ellie -

Sergeant
I'm confused.
On my city under construction, when I was in modern era I could build a concrete plant which is boosted by stone/rock and also requires Wires from Colonial ok to make Ferroconcrete.

On the AF3 map uppermost the province shown has unlocked a concrete plant boosted by stone/rock for the production of Ferroconcrete!
Being in AF as per all the others one can assume it should be A1 data considering the others are opened up.i.e. Nanowires,Transester gas and paper batts.

Not sure where you are saying second stone deposit? I do not have one that I know of, this is the only duplicate in the entire game, my point is that the other province unlocked in AF is showing coffee for the production of Transester gas, so I have two that allow the production of Ferroconcrete?! Am I missing something?

Forges Concrete AF.jpg
Ferroconcrete.jpg

DeletedUser96901

you are only posting two sides of the same coin: the map and the building menu
so you have one coin and not two

so I have two that allow the production of Ferroconcrete?
if you really have 2 then please post a screenshot of the second one
ON the world map

my point is that the other province unlocked in AF is showing coffee for the production of Transester gas
and that is not stone boosting ferroconcrete

so still nothing twice

dimondus

Captain
Ahh, I think I got his confusion, it was the same for me too.
So deposit on world map called "Stone deposit" but in building menu it suddenly called "Rock"
So everything is fine and I think just you got your 4th BA deposit on AF world map (still think its useless at the moment).

Untitled9.png
Untitled10.png