• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

what is the gag ( show hall )

Shad23

Emperor
show hall has been tested a while back on beta server now some players on EN server can see it but not all players why ? what is the gag ? + i hear it's not on beta anymore so why do some players see it and not all the players can someone pls tell me if this is a bug

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
I have it on my android and i kind of like it ... some adds are too long but otherwise i am ok with 30 sec video ... and since i got it i got 2 times 5 diamons ... some fps ...moastly is coin and supply ..but it is not too bad to be honest...

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
:-( i liked free stuff for some handy PR lol ...especially that i got a lot of free fps and a lot of free diamonds ... they shouldn't have removed it.... :-(((( that is - 100 inno decision for me ...