• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

What is good about terrace farm?

• Thread starter DeletedUser111576
  • Start date

DeletedUser111576

Why all my high ranked friends as well as neighbours have so many terrace farm and no victory tower?

Are they using terrace farm for fp or for medals or what?

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
Could be forgepoints most probably, you only win Terrace Farms when you complete 64/64 in the expedition I believe, it would not be for medals in my opinion :)

Agent327

Overlord
Agent is this your humour or are you just very unhelpful?? I believe this was a legit question (the purpose of the forums) to find out information on a building.

Is he asking information on a building, or is he asking why his high ranked friends as well as neighbours do something?

Shad23

Emperor
Victory towers are only any good in the very beginning of the game as they give very few medals compared to the cost of expansions, only build them if you really have nothing better to put in the space
in long run you'll want to get rid of all of your victory towers as they ain't usefull in long run

DeletedUser111576

Is he asking information on a building, or is he asking why his high ranked friends as well as neighbours do something?
Well I’m asking to know if there’s something about that farm that I’m missing. The reason I mentioned about the other players is because I noticed most of them have many farms of this type. So it made me thinking why

DeletedUser111576

Victory towers are only any good in the very beginning of the game as they give very few medals compared to the cost of expansions, only build them if you really have nothing better to put in the space
I have about 35 of them at my current age producing 580 medals, that’s about 20k in 7 days isn’t that good enough? Maybe not !!!

I have about 35 of them at my current age producing 580 medals, that’s about 20k in 7 days isn’t that good enough? Maybe not !!!
Depends on the cost of your next expansions. Someone will probably correct me but the last medal expansion costs something like 1 million medals, I bought it a long time a go, I waste 1000s every week on extra turns in GE and still have millions of the things. As Test said above you get loads from other people's gbs to the point that they become irrelevant

Agent327

Overlord
Well I’m asking to know if there’s something about that farm that I’m missing. The reason I mentioned about the other players is because I noticed most of them have many farms of this type. So it made me thinking why

And it did not dawn on you to ask them?

Why don’t they need medals? Don’t they need to expand their city?

Can they still expand their city? Is the number of medals the TF give usefull for their age?

Do you have anything else usefull to put in those spots?

DeletedUser111576

And it did not dawn on you to ask them?

Can they still expand their city? Is the number of medals the TF give usefull for their age?

Do you have anything else usefull to put in those spots?

No because this is the right place for asking questions... you get more audience. Do you feel I make your space a bit tighter by posting here? Or maybe you own this forum and it costs you when people ask questions here? What’s your problem?