• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Do Not Suggest: What if we took existing building, and gave it a new look? (repost under proper section this time)

• Thread starter DeletedUser116545
  • Start date

Whic of the above listed buildings you think deserves to be the first one to be reskined?

• Checkmate Square

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Royal Marble Gateway

• Royal Cascade

• Sleigh Builder

• Total voters

DeletedUser116545

FOE team, in the future "guild expedition" update as I like to call it, you've mostly introduced UPGRADES to existing rewards, which is an excellent idea,
Specifically Terrace Farms LV 2 are looking to be amazing.

However, what I'm kind of disappointed in, is lack of new rewards.

Or rather; new reskins.

Let me elaborate;

The building Wishing Well has guild expedition reskin in a form of Fountain of Youth.
The building Shrine of Knowledge has an event reskin in a form of Obelisk Garden.
and so on.

So when are we getting some more reskins for buildings like Carousel?

For those who need a refresher;
it's a 3x3 building,
providing 4% - 8% ATK for attacking army and 4% - 8% DEF for defending army.

It is an excellent building for getting more attack, but it just looks bad in most cities.

So, why not make Guild Expedition exclusive reskin, that gives you the same effect, but instead of getting it through event, or buying it, or wining it at an auction,
we instead had to beat a minimum of LV 3 guild in order to get a small chance to obtain it, or LV 4 for greater chance?

Some of the other buildings I'd recommend we get reskins of are:
  • Carousel (Provides from Attack (boost) +4% to Attack (boost) +8% attack boost depending on the buildings age. In addition to attack boost the Carousel also provides the same amount of defense boost.)
  • Checkmate Square (Provides from Attack (boost) 5% to Attack (boost) +10% attack boost depending on the buildings age.)
  • Royal Marble Gateway (Provides from Attack (boost) +2% to Attack (boost) +7% attack boost depending on the buildings age.)
  • Hedge Maze (Provides GoB resources and commodities.)
  • Royal Cascade (Provides Population population, Coins coins and Happiness happiness.Provides double coins and additional GoB 7 goods when motivated)
  • Sleigh Builder (Allows production of six different production options.)
And there are probably others I missed. Please list more buildings you find to have good effects, but don't look too good. This only applies for buildings that don't already have any reskins, so no wishing wells and such please.

DeletedUser

You mean to add these Buildings as Reward on GE or just new skins for them ?

DeletedUser116545

You mean to add these Buildings as Reward on GE or just new skins for them ?

I mean we'd need some way to obtain them, so I suppose adding them as rewards on GE would be a good move, if they designed reskins to match that esthetics.

I mean we can't have some futuristic building as GE reward,right?

DeletedUser

I mean we'd need some way to obtain them, so I suppose adding them as rewards on GE would be a good move, if they designed reskins to match that esthetics.

I mean we can't have some futuristic building as GE reward,right?
I heard some rumors of new GE upgrades that will give attack and defence so i think the idea is a bit abusive BUT thats my personal oppinion !

I would vote 100% for Skins only though, if this helps :)

(i think that all this easy attack/defence boosts story will make a lot of older players want to quit the game cause the progress the new players have is already huge - lets see if i am wrong)

DeletedUser116545

No they are not. They are diferent buildings with the same stats.

Your proposal does not make sense at all.
The term "SKIN" is referring to two different looking items / buildings in the game, that give the same EXACT effects.

So, YES, Fountain of Youth is a skin of Wishing Well as the two have the same EXACT effect.

I will admit Obelisk Garden is a bit of a stretch, since it has no upgrade like Shrine of Knowledge does, and it has an additional visual effect like Botanical Rotunda has, but my point still stands.

DeletedUser116545

i think that all this easy attack/defence boosts story will make a lot of older players want to quit the game cause the progress the new players have is already huge - lets see if i am wrong
Those who still like the game, won't quit, and those who don't were going to quit anyway.
But as you said, let's wait and be surprised.

Emberguard

Legend
@AJDOVSCINA While I wouldn't mind this idea at all, it is against the DNSL.

If we take it as skin only then it'd fall under
Changes to existing rewards

If we take it as a new building (which it would be a new buildings as far the game is concerned. they'd be listed separately in your inventory) it'd still be
New buildings or items. Buildings and items are decided upon according to a feature, event, era and need to ensure they are balanced within the game

Assuming we get updates to Guild Expedition then the announcement feedback thread for that would be the best place to put it. We'd be able to pass it on from the announcement feedback thread (once the relevant announcement is up), we won't be able to pass it on from the ideas section due to it being DNSL.
Otherwise feel free to have fun discussing it among yourselves just as a general discussion on your previous thread