• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: What i don't like

DeletedUser

When a lord in game test your waters try and sabotage then you go sabotage back win and it freezes you lose 5 troops equivalent to 20 hours just so it pop the internt is disconnected go cry about it on the forums because you not about to glory nah i can't stand it, y'all should have it where after you win and it disconnect you should be allowed a 2-3 minute window to refresh resart whatever and see if you can sabotage now the lord going be like for sure caught me sleep couldv'e plundered 30 and silk goods and he didn't you know i'm def. going be hesitant to go to battle with a lord in game that's the 2nd time that's happen

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser17

Hello whyme123,

Thank you for your post. I am not sure I am understanding your correctly: Are you stating that when you win a battle and it freezes you can no longer plunder an enemy neighbour?

Please note that you may plunder a beaten opponent once in a time-frame of 24 hours after your victory. To do this visit the players city and "plunder" will be an option on the left action bar. I hope this answered your question. :)