• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

What happens if I do not collect my daily quest prize by the next daily quest start?

• Thread starter DeletedUser113349
  • Start date

DeletedUser113349

If I win FP's in the daily quest and do not want to use them right away, can I just not collect them until I'm ready to use them? And what will happen at the next daily quest start time?

Cheers!

DeletedUser109475

Once you collect them they are added to your fp bar the same as a GE reward. They remain there until you use them. The fp bar limit is 100 so if the amount won takes you to 100 or more you will not be able to collect from any GB's or buildings that provide fp unless you spend some and go below 100.

I have no idea what happens if you don't collect, I'm guessing they would be lost if not collected before the new quest starts but stand to be corrected.

Dead-Eye

General
I'm guessing they would be lost if not collected before the new quest starts but stand to be corrected.

I would think the same. If you do not finish a challenge by the deadline it's aborted and a new one begins so it would stand to reason the same would happen with unclaimed rewards.

DeletedUser109475

Shame the question came up when it did, I won 5fp today and claimed it, (yeah like the 100 was ever going to happen), for the sake of 5fp I would have let it slide just to know the answer.

DeletedUser109475

Just to add, even if the fp bar is at 100 tavern visits can still give fp and these will be added to the bar as normal. Hence mine currently sitting at 105.

DeletedUser113349

Yes, I've hit that FP bar limit myself.
Thanks for the feedback... and the idea. I will try it myself with 5, but I certainly don't want to lose 30 on a crap game, lol!
I'm sure the first one to find out will post it here.

Cheers, friends!

Agent327

Overlord
Once you collect them they are added to your fp bar the same as a GE reward. They remain there until you use them. The fp bar limit is 100 so if the amount won takes you to 100 or more you will not be able to collect from any GB's or buildings that provide fp unless you spend some and go below 100.

I have no idea what happens if you don't collect, I'm guessing they would be lost if not collected before the new quest starts but stand to be corrected.

If your fp bar reaches 10 you will no longer get the fp you get every hour.

Agent327

Overlord
If I win FP's in the daily quest and do not want to use them right away, can I just not collect them until I'm ready to use them? And what will happen at the next daily quest start time?

At the next daily quest time you did not finish the previous one, so you do not get a new one.

DeletedUser109475

At the next daily quest time you did not finish the previous one, so you do not get a new one.

The quests on the daily chest are refreshed everyday at 8am server time. A new quest is issued even if no attempt was made the day before.
The question is, does the button for claiming the prize vanish at 8am when the new quest starts? I believe it would vanish and the unclaimed prize would be lost.

DeletedUser113349

The quests on the daily chest are refreshed everyday at 8am server time. A new quest is issued even if no attempt was made the day before.
The question is, does the button for claiming the prize vanish at 8am when the new quest starts? I believe it would vanish and the unclaimed prize would be lost.
Unfortunately that sounds logical, lol! But, wouldn't that just irritate the good humour man!?!

Thanks again!

DeletedUser113349

Though I shall find the answer (but only if it costs me 5 FP's or less)!

DeletedUser106369

I can answer with certainty as it has happened to me. If you complete the Daily Challenge and do not collect it before the next one starts you lose that reward and when you log in next a new one appears. Unless it has changed recently.