• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

What happened to the "silver when you sit down" chance from upgrading flooring?

DeletedUser108240

It is billed as a 20% chance to get some silver (how much silver depending on the upgrade level) whenever you sit down in a friends tavern.

But today, on both of the servers I am playing on, it looks more than a 5% chance. That is not cool.

My statistical base is something like a total of 100 active friends and that is a bit too many for saying 'just a coincidence'.

But of course it IS possible so If you have noticed it, or if your chancec looks as good as ever maybe even better
please post it below in this thread.

love Villow

DeletedUser108240

I have more data now. It seems that at the start of the day (GMT-1) the rate rise to 20% for the first 10-15 taverns i visit. then it drops again for the remaining 60 to 90 friend taverns I can visit.

My guess is that the flooring effect have been nerfed. Theoretically I can visit the tavern of EVERY single active player on my friend list, That would become an income of 6 tavernsilver times 100. About as much as I get from collecting from a full tavern. My guess is that in initially balancing the tavern game the developers expected that players would only collect from their tavern once a day. instead of twice a day or more. When people collect more often the chance of visitors looking in when there is a spare seat also grows higher.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser109762

I have more data now. It seems that at the start of the day (GMT-1) the rate rise to 20% for the first 10-15 taverns i visit. then it drops again for the remaining 60 to 90 friend taverns I can visit.

My guess is that the flooring effect have been nerfed. Theoretically I can visit the tavern of EVERY single active player on my friend list, That would become an income of 6 tavernsilver times 100. About as much as I get from collecting from a full tavern. My guess is that in initially balancing the tavern game the developers expected that players would only collect from their tavern once a day. instead of twice a day or more. When people collect more often the chance of visitors looking in when there is a spare seat also grows higher.
Interesting you should report this, i have been keeping stats on ToR, and while my ToR is only level 2, therefore, according to inno, should give a 12.5% of a relic, based on 460 fights over 12 weeks, the highest I have achieved is 11.7%.

So it seems Inno's coding for all GBs/Tavern X% of you getting something, doesnt actually yield what they promise.

And the excuse of a bad day, means there should be good days, so the only way to judge, is over a long period, and surely 12 weeks is long enough, so Inno's coding of X% change of you getting something has, lets say, a factoring variable, that intentionally "under-delivers".

DeletedUser103902

We all have good days and bad days, But my silver is nearly always good and the free FPs are great, as for the TOR well some weeks it's ok and other rubbish, I never hold my breathe for anything nice out of that GB.....
But moaning about the tavern I think is a bit much its free(ish) nice and I like it a lot, I love the 30% att bonus ( but I do think there should be a way to get a 2nd prize slot without paying Diamonds for it) and once you have all the upgrades the extra few coins to be honest doesn't count for much as you can only at one time have a max of 2 "shop" goods going at once, In fact I have so many coins now, I can get rid of some friends to leave one spot open again for trading and that more important GB bargain prizes that come up in Global!!!

DeletedUser109762

Its not about whether things are free, or you have goods days or bad days, Inno have published drop rates for certain GBs/Tavern, where there is proof from users that they dont yield what Inno promises