• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

What happened to the Guides section of the forum

DeletedUser5647

I was looking at the guides section and changed to the next page of discussion about a guide. I got the vBulletin error page saying I did not have permission to view. I then reloaded the page and got the same thing so I re-logged on the off chance there was a glitch in my permissions. From the forum root I went to find the Guides section and just like the Ideas section previously it had just vanished.

Does anyone know why it has been taken down?

Mods please?

Pteropto

DeletedUser

Hey Preropto, welcome to the Forums. :)

What happened to the ideas section, you can read here: Click
Yesterday the Guides section just had some glossery added and I can only assume that mods have made it inaccessable to sort the section out and arrange things, without too much distractions.
Please try again tomorrow, as I'm sure they wouldn't take it down for too long.

- L

Last edited by a moderator:

Surge

Brigadier-General
The Guides section has been hidden in the forums for re-organizing and optimization. The glossary has nothing to do with it, as it is my post, so I should edit it accordingly. The Guides section should be up soon.

-Surge