• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

What happened to my gifts after the winter event have finished?

• Thread starter DeletedUser111576
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Agent327

Overlord
you don't know that for a fact can you mind read ? , you can only offer your opinion on this , i'm with Clydesdale34 on this and i read forum , those deers were a scam in my opinion lol

Perfectly clear that you read it, but did not understand it. No mind reading skills for that nescessary.

Shad23

Emperor
i have a very high IQ so yes i understood it but still think it's a scam they would have done a pop-up like when they do specials instead of displaying it as a feature i would of had an other opinion but as it was i think it looks like a scam

Agent327

Overlord
i have a very high IQ so yes i understood it but still think it's a scam they would have done a pop-up like when they do specials instead of displaying it as a feature i would of had an other opinion but as it was i think it looks like a scam

You have a very high IQ, right. Fact that you feel the need to mention it says it all. That's even worse then keeping on insisting it is a scam. A scam even the 14 year olds here did not fell for.

DeletedUser110131

You have a very high IQ, right. Fact that you feel the need to mention it says it all. That's even worse then keeping on insisting it is a scam. A scam even the 14 year olds here did not fell for.
People's IQ can't be verified here. What can be verified, though is that 'scam' isn't defined by result, but by intention. A scam can fail miserably at fooling anyone at all, and still be a scam. While I don't know the IQ of either of you, I do know that you don't understand this, while shad23 does. This in spite of the fact that you appear to be more fluent in English. The inescapable conclusion is that he's very likely to be the more intelligent of you two. Naturally, being smarter than you doesn't mean that he must have a very high IQ. It does, however, mean that it's time for you to bow gracelessly out of this discussion.

Agent327

Overlord
lol i did not fall in to scam eaven if i would have had those diamonds i would not have baught those deers

I am starting to think you do not know what the word means.

scam
noun

\ ˈskam How to pronounce scam (audio) \

Definition of scam
(Entry 1 of 2)

: a fraudulent or deceptive act or operation an insurance scam

scam
verb

scammed; scamming

Definition of scam (Entry 2 of 2)

transitive verb
1 : deceive, defraud

2 : to obtain (something, such as money) by a scam

Shad23

Emperor
: a fraudulent or deceptive act or operation an insurance scam
well i feel those deers were deceptive in their conception , they were conceived to look like a feature wich is deceptive in it's self Inno perfectly knows that vast majority of it's players don't go on forum and therefor does not read and they hoped to catch a few who don't read announcements in their scam who would pay that extremely high price

Agent327

Overlord
well i feel those deers were deceptive in their conception , they were conceived to look like a feature wich is deceptive in it's self Inno perfectly knows that vast majority of it's players don't go on forum and therefor does not read

Did you notice those gold trumpets in-game?

and they hoped to catch a few who don't read announcements in their scam who would pay that extremely high price

Let me quote someone who had somthing to say on that.

you don't know that for a fact can you mind read ?

Shad23

Emperor
Let me quote someone who had somthing to say on that.
how much of player base have a forum account ? maybe 5 % ? wich in my opinion means vast majority don't read forum lol you stuburn or do you just try to negate all posts ?

Agent327

Overlord
how much of player base have a forum account ? maybe 5 % ? wich in my opinion means vast majority don't read forum lol you stuburn or do you just try to negate all posts ?

Is every player in the game directed to the forum in multiple ways or not?

Shad23

Emperor
not
i never seen INNO do any publicity in-game for it's forum apart from that buton when you log off or in settings wich most players almost never use settings cause no real reason to go in the settings if everything in your game is ok same for forum most don't come here eather cause they are fine with their game or don't eaven know forum exist or don't see good reason to come here most ppl when they need to complain go to suport not here

Shad23

Emperor
they send you messages on events, which directs you to forum, but here Agent is waiting for you to redirect you back to your game
i never read INNO in-game anouncements i open then close it in game wich i suspect a lot of ppl do if i want to read announcement i come here as i'm a regular on forum

DeletedUser110603

I have closed this thread as it is going off track and the previous event is now over.

As mentioned the Reindeer were an optional extra to purchase for 2995 diamonds during the event. This was regardless of how many reindeer you collected it was still 2995 diamonds.

Status
Not open for further replies.