• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

What happened to my gifts after the winter event have finished?

• Thread starter DeletedUser111576
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser111576

I don’t believe the event is finished and the reindeers disappeared without giving my gifts :(

Did I suppose to login right before the event finishes and claim them?

DeletedUser

If you wanted the Reindeer Rewards, you had to purchase them with Diamonds. Too late now, better luck next time.

Agent327

Overlord
I don’t believe the event is finished and the reindeers disappeared without giving my gifts :(

I don't believe you missed the announcement and the 12 pages discussion on this.

Camerlottoo

Private

yes if you did not buy them with diamonds before the event finished you have missed out!

Agent327

Overlord
could ask same question for most of your posts ,
i do like everyone here i come here to give my opinion

You give an opinion that is not related to the subject at all.

Yes, I give my opinion as well, but it is subject related and you do not see me say "if you ask me". Stand for what you say. Do not cover your butt.

Status
Not open for further replies.