• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

What GB should I focus on??

DeletedUser113110

Hi all,
I have these GBs in my main city(Colonial):
Arc 8
CdM 8
Traz 7
LoA 7
Cape 6
Zeus 6
ToR 5
Château 4
St.Marks 4
Babel 4
In addition, I have currently swaps that contribute to these GBs daily:
30 FPs to Arc
5FPs to CdM.
So, which ones of these should I focus on? My focus is currently a scatter plot-whatever I feel like doing, that is what I put in the swap threads.
Any constructive feedback appreciated.:)

DeletedUser113901

The order I'd recommend:
  1. Get your arc to 80.
  2. Get your Zeus, your Aachen and your CDM to lvl 11. Build a TA and get it to 11 too.
  3. Get your traz to lvl 25.
  4. Get your ToR to lvl 10.
  5. Build a DT and get it to lvl 10.
  6. Work on CF and FP GBs.

Emberguard

Legend
Depends on what resources you have available. At 30 FPs per day it's going to take a long time to lvl up that Arc without help. If 35 FPs are all you have available I'd stop at the latest on lvl 10 and then focus on your other GBs. If you're able to get a group where you pool together all your resources then it'd be worth to keep going until lvl 18 and then start self lvl'ing with lvl 80's taking the first 2-3 spots and the group taking the rest

I'd get that Zeus up in lvl. By Industrial Age a lvl 8 CDM and lvl 9 Zeus should be adequate to complete the main storyline provinces. But if you want to complete the bonus quests as well you'll definitely need a CoA and lvl that up to around the same lvl too. Haven't scouted Progressive Era yet but if the bonus Industrial area is any indication you'll need to increase your attacking GBs by the end of the next age (Industrial)

For my city (just entered Progressive) Goods GBs I have lvl 5 LoA, lvl 4 Babel, lvl 8 Dresden (I needed the happiness and wanted a way to scale my goods production without population being needed). However I don't have a Chateau yet and if you do a lot of recurring quests you might decide you don't need to up your other Goods GBs just yet

Last edited:

Dead-Eye

General
First things first and get them buildings to lv 10. Then worry bout other stuff. Ditch Bable and don't bother with ToR. Plant Clockers and start HQin. You will need to build up a good supply of FP packs for Arc investing.

Emberguard

Legend
Also worth looking at how many FP packages you have and decide whether you want to save them purely for arc lvl'ing later down the track, or use some of them now for speeding up lvl'ing your other GBs

DeletedUser

I’d go for Zeus, Aachen, CdM and Alca for the GE to win fp givers there.
That is if you want to fight otherwise taking care for resources for negotiation.
After you gained fp-givers I’d go for the Arc and boosting that bugger.
It’ll make your life easier.
Tempel of Relics goes without saying to get the most out of your GE endeavors.

DeletedUser113110

Ok so in that case...
ToR-6
Then Arc-9
Zeus-7
CdM-9
Arc-10
And so on...?

Emberguard

Legend
Something like that. For me ToR wouldn't be an immediate priority due to how effective it already is at that lvl, but obviously you could get it higher for better efficiency.

DeletedUser113901

Arc all the way up I say again! When I started levelling arc, I had 50FP daily. When I was done with arc a year later, I had 150 FP daily before FP hunting. The arc will cost you a year's FP production, but on top of giving its extraordinary boost, it will give you a feeling of acheivement and you will see your progress in getting your FP production up, like a before-after, with no between. It'll be like a day you start levelling the arc, the same day the following year you look back at what you've done, and your mindless arc levelling allows you to see the covered distance better. You can be proud of yourself, and then you can start enjoying the benefits. It's difficult to explain that feeling of finishing something you've worked hard on, with passion, and you who say you should wait to be "ready" will never understand.

Dead-Eye

General
The arc will cost you a year's FP production, but on top of giving its extraordinary boost, it will give you a feeling of acheivement and you will see your progress in getting your FP production up, like a before-after, with no between. It'll be like a day you start levelling the arc, the same day the following year you look back at what you've done, and your mindless arc levelling allows you to see the covered distance better. You can be proud of yourself, and then you can start enjoying the benefits. It's difficult to explain that feeling of finishing something you've worked hard on, with passion, and you who say you should wait to be "ready" will never understand.

Sounds just like Army basic training! Level that Arc my son! Level!! Level!!!

DeletedUser116491

Hi. I am now in Prog. Era. And have LoA 4 and ToR 6. I like to trade and do the GE and plunder. Really not sure what GBs to add next? Capitol gives 2500 Popn to help if u delete houses. I have an Arc ready to build now. I think I need GB for Popn, happiness and supplies...if I delete current buildings that make those? Any help would be nice of you. Thanx

DeletedUser116491

Thanx Richard and Shad for your replies. I have all BPs for Capitol now, but only 1/9 for Inno and Habitat.. But good news is I'm 8/9 on Alcatraz. So maybe it makes sense to get the 9/9 Alcatraz for now... Then later on do the Inno or Habitat to replace it? Thanx again

DeletedUser

I agree with Shad no Capitol.
A waste of space and resources tbh.
Not sure how generous your guild is but probably DT is just what you need in this relatively young era.
That is if you like to bring extra efforts as for aiding specific buildings.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser99692

Dynamic Tower is a good building to aim for if you are age camping. You can build up the goods to either trade down or store for future Gbs.

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
I am not sure can i give you more constructive advance then you already got. But arc long term project that doesn't only depend on how many fps you have ... it is one of harder buildings as BPs are also very expensive as you need 70 sets ... and at beginning you can loos a lot taking 4th or 5th spots... i saw that best arcs for that are at lvl 40 to 50 ...as 5th place gets good amounts ...

Also the best in my opinion situation is when you get to 50% boost from arc as then bps hunting gets a bit cheeper... but i wouldn't stop till maybe 80% so lvl 60 ... or lvl 70 ...so you get 85% whic allready can give you some profits ...

Then as from your list i would bring attack buildings to lvl 10 and traz to lvl 15 as then you can do som GE with troops ...

Also after that Cape and CF could be good ...but before you can completely use CF ...work on packs and get like cca 5000fps in inventory...then finishing arc and you could them help some of your guildmates at 1.9 and you can loop for goods ... well DT is ok at lvl10...you can allways go bigger later lol