• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

What does this symbol mean?

DeletedUser

I've been searching for quite some time and still can't find out what this symbol means; maybe you know?

Wreath.jpg

I used the Pond of Fall and in the description for it on Wiki it states for High Middle Ages as Happiness at 920 and this symbol as 480 but within the game it only shows happiness as 920and no mention of anything at 480 so I'm a confused old fella at the moment; more then usual to be honest....

DeletedUser

Thank you for the answer, I was lloking under wreath as it looks like a wreath and (obviously) coouldn't find anything; it was obviously 'ranking' (NOT) :?

Thanks again, much appreciated.

Ariana Erosaire

Chief Warrant Officer
Thank you for the answer, I was lloking under wreath as it looks like a wreath and (obviously) coouldn't find anything; it was obviously 'ranking' (NOT) :?

Thanks again, much appreciated.
It's actually called Prestige points within the game, and yes these go into calculating your rank. you can notice your total game points go up and down as you build different things in your city. if you delete or store a building that was worth 100K prestige, your rank/score will also go down by 100K. Upgrade a building to a new era with a reno kit, and your rank/score also goes up because each age is worth more prestige than the previous.

Knight of ICE

It's actually called Prestige points within the game, and yes these go into calculating your rank. you can notice your total game points go up and down as you build different things in your city. if you delete or store a building that was worth 100K prestige, your rank/score will also go down by 100K. Upgrade a building to a new era with a reno kit, and your rank/score also goes up because each age is worth more prestige than the previous.

It isn't. It is the symbol for ranking points. Prestige has absolutely nothing to do with personal ranking. Buildings do not give prestige! Prestige is something that only applies to Guilds!

Daiman Rahl

Corporal
I've been searching for quite some time and still can't find out what this symbol means; maybe you know?

View attachment 23970

I used the Pond of Fall and in the description for it on Wiki it states for High Middle Ages as Happiness at 920 and this symbol as 480 but within the game it only shows happiness as 920and no mention of anything at 480 so I'm a confused old fella at the moment; more then usual to be honest....
Just another old dog trying to learn the game, I like it.
Good too know, I kind of guessed that was what it was. LOL