• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

What does this Frame mean?

Hi, fairly new player, sorry if this is a dumb question.
This is how the avatar for one of the players in my neighbourhood looks in the neighbourhood tab of my social bar.
Never seen the fancy gold frame before.
Looked him up in player ranking, looked at his city, guild and GBs - nothing special and the frame doesn't appear around his avatar in ranking list or guild members list.
Yes, I am nosey :P

FoE gold framed avatar.png

RegV

Corporal
Ah yeah, read about that some time ago. But it's not released yet, is it?
Not released that I know of, but I think they may be doing some testing on production. (Or they goofed).

I've started 2 cities in the last month. In both, I got a 7 day trial of Forge Plus after unlocking one of the IA techs (don't remember which one).
Once the trial ends there doesn't appear to be any way to subscribe to it. not that I would be apt to do that.

Not released that I know of, but I think they may be doing some testing on production. (Or they goofed).

I've started 2 cities in the last month. In both, I got a 7 day trial of Forge Plus after unlocking one of the IA techs (don't remember which one).
Once the trial ends there doesn't appear to be any way to subscribe to it. not that I would be apt to do that.
Ok, clearly testing it then.

Thanks all, nosey-ness sated.
@klods hans - very funny, get the newbie to change her name to 'King' Jadis :lol:
I worked in a Security Team for 20 years so I don't fall for the ol' 'Tartan Paint' and 'Long Weight' tricks anymore :P