• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

What does the Guild Treasury Do?

• Thread starter DeletedUser106862
  • Start date

DeletedUser106862

Can anyone point me to a description of the Guild Treasury and what it does?
Or describe it in reply.
I cannot find anything I can do with it/benefit it gives.
Like Income Tax you put things in and get absolutely nothing back.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2989

There is this description from the GvG guide:
Guild treasury

As your guild conquers and expands its territory, goods cost rise for your next siege. Your whole guild may need to contribute goods to pay for new army deployment and to unlock defense slots (6 of the 8 slots cost goods), and this is where the guild treasury comes in. When you attempt to place an army, you are first taken to the unlock screen, where you can access - and contribute to - your guild's treasury.

In the image, 5 jewelry are required, and below the requirement you can see that they are already available in your guild treasury. Also needed are iron, cloth, ebony and limestone, which the guild need to collect and pay in order to unlock this slot. Buttons beside the good requirement show what you as a player are able to contribute: in this case, 5 iron, or Diamonds to purchase the goods for your guild.

Only when all required goods are available can the slot be unlocked.

iJNyGy6.png

HINT: Granting freedom to a sector your guild no longer wants will also result in goods being paid to your guild's treasury.

This feature is also accessible from your guild screen, in its own tab. To donate goods to your guild, simply select the good from the drop-down menu, add an amount, then hit the donate button:

Please let me know if you need more information on it.

DeletedUser5180

if you (your guild) do not take part in gvg then the treasury is of no use to you so it is pointless donating goods to it.

Observatory and Autonium GB's automatically place goods into it when you collect them every 24hrs. There is no way to get these goods back from the treasury.

DeletedUser107610

I have been trying to find out if there are any other benefits from the Guild Treasury too. I am a Leader in a Non GvG Guild, but we do take part in the Guild Expadition. To Open Level II & III we have to spend Guild Treasury funds, As many of our members have been playing since it was founded around 3 1/2 years ago, Donations have been contributed by GB's such as the Observatory and the Atomium through the ages and the Earlier Era Goods have sufficient supplies. The More recent Ages have very little / nothing, and we only have a few members who can produce goods from that Era. Does the Guild treasury help towards the Guild Level total - ie The more goods you have in the Guild Treasury, the More points you receive? I can see how this could cause problems if stocks where spent regularly in GvG, but I do wonder for non GvG Guilds..

DeletedUser108379

No the goods in the guild treasury do not give your guild more points.