• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

What does available population mean?

TJ Buckley

Private
Hello, I'm a new Foe player and I was wondering what's the difference between total population and available population. My total pop is 506 but the available pop is only 86. I was just wondering what do the two mean? Thanks:D

Jungkook-

Lieutenant
Hello, I'm a new Foe player and I was wondering what's the difference between total population and available population. My total pop is 506 but the available pop is only 86. I was just wondering what do the two mean? Thanks:D
total population are the amount of population all added up among the buildings in your city

available population is the population you can use for production or military buildings.
p.JPG

so available population is=total population-currently using population

Thunder77

Private
So, your total population is all the population generated by you houses and/or buildings. Population is needed to build new thing as they require a sepcific amount of people to operate. Your available population is the amount of people not being used for a building(s). If you have 86 population left like you said then that means that you can build any building(s) that add up to 86.

DeletedUser

Also as a new player; can I increase 'available populaion' seperately from 'total populatio'?

I ask because each time I create a new 'industry' I loose available population but don't get it back again without building new housing and I can't keep building new housing all the time, can I?

Also as a new player; can I increase 'available populaion' seperately from 'total populatio'?

I ask because each time I create a new 'industry' I loose available population but don't get it back again without building new housing and I can't keep building new housing all the time, can I?
You need to keep it balanced. Industry (production) and military require population. If you've spent all you available population on production and military and want to build more, you need to increase the population from more housing (residentials) or from other special buildings.

Last edited:

Shad23

Emperor
you get back population if you sell old buildings not usefull anymore that used population example you aged up an era 2 times production buildings from 2 era's back are normaly not usefull anymore if you produced enough goods from that era