• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

What contributes to a guild's ranking?

palomar

Private
I'm trying to work out how a guild might improve its overall standing in the rankings, which seems to depend on its prestige. So I'm trying to work out the different ways that a guild can improve that "prestige" number.

In other posts I've found that prestige is basically arithmetic, consisting of the total of each of its components: guild level x 25, plus GBG league points x18, plus something from GvG and also from GE if the guild finishes in the top 3 of those. I also believe that players having certain buildings, such as Hall of Fame and SoH in their cities will add crowns which convert to prestige for the guild but I can't find the conversion multiple(s) anywhere. If I can get those multiples, then maybe I can compare different strategies (such as asking everyone to build another HoF or SoH) and work out how much each such strategy might be able to add to the total.

Am I right about the crowns? Can anyone tell me how crowns convert to a simple prestige number?

And is there anything else that adds to a guild's prestige?

Emberguard

Legend
Am I right about the crowns? Can anyone tell me how crowns convert to a simple prestige number?
Crowns on their own do nothing to your prestige. Crowns = progress towards Guild Level. So if you go up in Guild Level then you'll get 25 prestige, but it's the actual level that gives the prestige

The only time you'll want to look at "crowns" for Prestige is in GvG. Outside of GvG the only relevance Crowns have is towards your Guild Level

guild level x 25
Correct.

Max Level is 100

So the most prestige you can have is 100 x 25 = 2,500

If your Guild Level is 30, then you have 30 x 25 = 750 prestige.

plus GBG league points x18

League Points cap at 1,000.

So the most Prestige you can have in Guild Battlegrounds is 18,000 prestige

and also from GE if the guild finishes in the top 3 of those

No

This bit is irrelevant to prestige.
Guild Expedition will never provide Prestige under current game mechanics. Ever. It provides Crowns and that is it. Nothing else.

plus something from GvG

Go into each Guild V Guild map where your Guild has green tiles. Top left you'll see in the following order:
  • Guild name
  • Global Ranking
  • Map Ranking
  • Timer
Click on the map ranking. The "Daily Power" is what you're getting from that map as Prestige.

Just capture tiles on each map. The amount of Crowns is equal to the amount of Prestige GvG will give to you.

All available Prestige sources:
  • Guild Level (Level x25, caps at 2,500)
  • Guild Battlegrounds (League Points x 18, caps at 18,000 prestige)
  • GvG (all your sectors Crown totals combined + any bonuses for top 3 Guild per map)

All available Prestige sources:
  • Guild Level (Level x25, caps at 2,500)
  • Guild Battlegrounds (League Points x 18, caps at 18,000 prestige)
  • GvG (all your sectors Crown totals combined + any bonuses for top 3 Guild per map)
Yes, pretty simple really.
Max. prestige you can get without GvG is 20,500.
(Guild lvl 100 = 2,500 + Diamond GBG = 18,000)

Emberguard

Legend
I presume this has all changed with the recent changes!
Sort of

If you press this button in Global Ranking you can still access the old ranking system:
image.png

If on the other hand you're looking for how the new (default) ranking system works..... then yes it's all changed and I'd need to look that up to understand it