• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

What bonus of GB is missing in the game?

DeletedUser111949

Hi guys. Most of us we are frustrated and disappointed about the two GB of age Mars, Virgo and Star Gazer. So our expectation for the next age definitely will be high. But what do you think is missing right now to equilibrate the game? If you have any idea share it here pls.

I will want medals for the guild, and to use our medals for another purpose.

A chance for the enemy units to start with less health (I heard about this idea when people suggest it to change the Virgo building). Works similar to infiltration.

A chance for some of the friendly units to start the game with a plasma shield which can be removed after one attack from the enemy.

Agent327

Overlord
What's missing to equilibirate the game right now is absolutely nothing. What this game is missing most of allis players that do not complain about every decission that is being made. Not every GB can be great. That has been so since the start of the game.

What you are suggesting is DNSL anyhow.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ceban

Brigadier-General
What's missing to equilibirate the game right now is absolutely nothing. What this game is missing most of allis players that do not complain about every decission that is being made. Not every GB can be great. That has been so since the start of the game.

Stop whining and take the game as is, or just stop playing.

What you are suggesting is DNSL anyhow.
you just stated how its impossible that all GREAT buildings can be GREAT, damn when i tought there is some hope for you then you proved me you are hopeless... :(

DeletedUser96901

A chance for the enemy units to start with less health (I heard about this idea when people suggest it to change the Virgo building). Works similar to infiltration.
can you explain why 10% damage would be more useful than 50% less units from the opponent

DeletedUser111949

can you explain why 10% damage would be more useful than 50% less units from the opponent
10% can be used in pvp, like kraken, virgo right now is bad for pvp because it is too overpower if you use it speficically for one player all the time.

Emberguard

Legend
Part of what made Virgo OP for PvP is defence doesn't have something to counter it.

A 10% health reduction on all units wouldn't be too devastating if it were the only attacking advantage. But it's not. Defence will still have to counter 4 stat increasing Attacking GBs against the 3 Defence can access. The ones for attack are considerably cheaper to lvl due to age and aside from Terracotta (which applies to both sides anyway) all of them have identical stat increase. Then there's still Kraken and Arctic Orangery to factor in. Pretty sure the Arctic works for defence but not the Kraken.

So [in my opinion] if no more defence GBs are going to be released then really all additional attack GBs should be excluded from PvP. Otherwise with each release of attack GBs defence becomes more and more obsolete from sheer lack of options available in comparison to their opponents (on a pure GB basis)

DeletedUser96901

do be honest
the game doesn't need any attack GB anymore

with level 80 on all you can win everything you need

and what you can't win deserves to be unbeatable

Emberguard

Legend
Yeah right now it doesn’t need more attack GBs, but I’d be surprised if they never release another in some form

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
I'm sure we'll see at least one, maybe more GB's coming up that will have some kind of bonus/impact on the upcoming Guild Battlegrounds feature once it's released.

GvG is just a complete and utter mess, and limited to 'browser only' players, while the GBG's is going to be for both browser + mobile platforms...
Seems only logical that either some existing GB's will get a slight re-work to focus on the new feature, and/or new GB's coming up will give some kind of effect/s. :)

...as for what I'd like to see?
As mentioned, I'd love for a 3rd primary defensive army atk booster to help counter the huge imbalance that currently exists.
Doesn't have to include any additional def% boost, since we can get tons of that - just give us some added defending army atk% bonus so that they can maybe tickle 1 or 2 enemies before being turned into ground hamburger!