• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

What Are Goods Good For??

DeletedUser6202

Hey guys I'm Wyntre and I'm new here, enjoying the game heaps (except for those cursed diamonds and expansions! *shakes fist towards sky*)

I understand how goods are made and how you need deposits and how you can trade with other players (though I haven't done it myself yet) but I have yet to find any point to the goods.

What do you need them for?
Do you receive forge points when you trade? (I've seen some mention of having to PAY forge points to accepts good trades).
I just don't understand what we need them for and I can't find anywhere that actually says it in black and white.

Sorry for the noobery, looking forward to replies :)
One love

DeletedUser65

1-to negotiate on the map to conquer sectors(essentially bribe the enemy rather than fight them)
2- to unlock technologies, just have look through the tech tree and you'll see
3- there may come a use for them in a future update with the legendary buildings but we dont know for sure yet