• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • Forum Contests

Don't forget to check out the current contests here.
  • Become part of the Team

Read all about our Moderator roles here.

Welcome to the FOE Cafe!

Deleted member 118885

So you are in HMA. That even makes it worse.

Archers are only better than mounted archers with a rogue (rouge is what women use) in battle when you autobattle. Learn to fight!
Keeping lower age goods buldings to help yout guild mates is totally stupid. You can produce goods from a higher age and trade them at a good discount. Everybody will take those offers.

Your city is a mess. You shouted out for help. You are playing the game and are a great founder and leader. Keep up the pretense. Keep acting like you know it all. Who am I to say you suck bigtime. I do not even play the game.

Actually if you have done it lots of times it only takes a few minutes. Only need to go as far as making the ranking available.
I only just entered HMA tho
I have 200,000 coins mate I'm just low on supplies now.
I don't even need my goods buildings agent I only have them so I don't need to trade down my CA goods
I am a woman agent as I am female

Agent327

Overlord
I only just entered HMA tho
I have 200,000 coins mate I'm just low on supplies now.
I don't even need my goods buildings agent I only have them so I don't need to trade down my CA goods
I am a woman agent as I am female
Ofcourse you are low on supplies. You have two shoemakers and no Lighthouse. Coins are never a problem. You can even get coins from aiding. Supplies are your first bottleneck in the game. You build supplies with low production times, which most can not find the time for, or a Lighthouse and production times dedicated to the number of collections that get boosted.

Deleted member 118885

Ofcourse you are low on supplies. You have two shoemakers and no Lighthouse. Coins are never a problem. You can even get coins from aiding. Supplies are your first bottleneck in the game. You build supplies with low production times, which most can not find the time for, or a Lighthouse and production times dedicated to the number of collections that get boosted.
Hi @Agent327 i got an HC is that ok but now im struggling with FP any ideas?

Deleted member 118885

I got an snowglobe cause it gives a decent amount of coins every 15minutes

Ati2

Legend
You can also get FPs from the Arc by leveling it high enough. Same with CF, although you've rushed ahead too much, so that probably won't work for you any more. All the FP-GBs can go up to level 70 or so. Etc. Lots of options to get FPs.

Deleted member 118885

snowglobe every 15 minutes (i set alarms) houses every 4 hours

WinnerGR

Captain
@Emmagirl2 if you are struggling with coins then I suggest you level your coin producing GBs , it will be a few times more efficient that the snowglobe by space and number of coins .