• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Don't forget to check out the current contests here.

Welcome to the FOE Cafe!

I’d say give up on the defensive army, there are far more attack gbs and special buildings than defence so people will always get through.

Deal castle et al are just wasting space

DeletedUser116599

@Sir Lucius Grytpype

Just a question, if your intent is to ignore plunderers as they either get bored of plundering or you gather your stuff and have nothing to plunder.... what’s the point of the strong defence?
Someone will always get through, so I like to thwart as many as I can. Good word, thwart. Thwart.
I just don't have the combative or competitive gene; I can't be arsed to retaliate. If they need it, good luck to them. It's only a game after all :rolleyes:

Deleted member 118885

I AM BANKRUPT IM MY MAIN WORLD (Mount Killmore)If anyone plays on mk please look a my city and tell me what i am doing wrong.

Forwandert

Lieutenant Colonel
Get rid of half your low level event buildings and random parts of sets at least and go a little more back to basics. You have possibly used a little too much room on gbs for now and they need to be higher to actually be of benefit for the space they're taking up with restricted space. Also get rid of that colour guard.

Agent327

Overlord
I AM BANKRUPT IM MY MAIN WORLD (Mount Killmore)If anyone plays on mk please look a my city and tell me what i am doing wrong.
There is absolutely no idea behind what you are doing.

You are in EMA
1 Archery range - useless
1 Lumbermill - useless
1 Limestone Mason - useless

Poor use of available space.
To many roads.
Group your buildings by size.

3 different militairy buildings makes no sense at all. Pick one type and get your other units from GE.

To many low level special buildings. On low levels their size is a disadvantage.

Not enough production buildings and no Lighthouse.

Basically, what looks pretty almost always is inefficient.

You are in EMA
1 Lumbermill - useless

To many roads.

3 different militairy buildings makes no sense at all. Pick one type and get your other units from GE.

To many low level special buildings. On low levels their size is a disadvantage.

How can you see that seeing as @Emmagirl2 is convinced that you don't play the game? :rolleyes:

Deleted member 118885

You are in EMA
1 Lumbermill - useless

To many roads.

Agent I find that archers are better than mounted archers with a rouge in battle.
The lumber mill is for me to produce lumber too help my guild mates and so is the limestone mason.
And I am HMA silly