• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Welcome to Forum Games!

DeletedUser17

Hello spammers and Trollface posters,

I saw that a few forum-game threads were posted so an off topic section dedicated to games was opened: Forum games. Have fun!

DeletedUser

I got this message. What's this ? I mean, is this official? what will be the rewards?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello

Halloween is also a time to be joyful and happy. It is a happy reminder of days gone past when we used to cast spells on the innocents, spend midnights in graveyards, sacrifice the odd black cat and of course dabble in the odd bit of devil worshiping and watching Steven King movies. Or perhaps it is time to provide a false sense of security to our enemies before we embark on the final quest of our Guild's Halloween event.

We do a small quest within our guild and all I need to do is get the "Happy Halloween" badge which we have to 10 non-guildies and use the Happy Halloween badge in posts on the forum 10 times.

If you could do this it would be great. Just send me teh link of the post back to me.

badge.png

The image url is http://cdn.picbadges.com/pb/15463/badge.png

Happy HAlloween

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7719

lol, I'm guessing you got this message from someone in the Damn Dirty Rats guild. They are having a fun time playing lots of little games, and you must be the victim of their enjoyment :p
I don't think you need to worry about it.

MarcelMerk

Private
The contest is an ingame reward we use in our Guild "The Damm Dirty Rats". Our guild is having its own system with badges and achivements which helps motivate guild members to excel in their game. Take a look at our forum

Last edited:

DeletedUser12348

Don't ya just love being a Damn Dirty Rat and victim is such a good word lol lol

The funny or ironic thing is that our event has not started yet lol. But how do you kerb enthusiasm ? You don't lol !

0ce3b64214e2013a9707e23337b156d2.png.82.png
badge.png

Last edited by a moderator: