• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #98 2019-03-18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emberguard

Legend
Is it? :D

I mean, you're not supposed to have two accounts on the same world. So if you have one account on world A, and another account on world B, that's not cheating. And you can have two forum usernames with the two accounts. If you post with both, what happens? :D
If you're posting with both accounts then it counts the same way it would as one account posting given the winner can choose the world it goes to.

Ati2

Legend
I wonder if anyone is doing that already?
We've seen it in the last couple of days--although it wasn't to boost your winning chances. That's when I started wondering if that could be okay with the rules, and realized that with the game rules, it could totally be okay if these two accounts are on separate worlds.

Emberguard

Legend
I don't get this...
A player with multiple accounts posting one after the other will be deemed double posting and won't count because it's the same person.

We've seen it in the last couple of days--although it wasn't to boost your winning chances. That's when I started wondering if that could be okay with the rules, and realized that with the game rules, it could totally be okay if these two accounts are on separate worlds.
It's something @Amy Steele or a CM would have the final say on as to if multi accounts should be allowed at all, but for the sake of argument if they are allowed then they'd all be treated as the same user posting for the competition. If they're not allowed then you'd have to pick one account and stick with just posting from that one.

Who's that then?

Giskler

Legend
Waking up and seeing the same hood

eca.jpg

Shad23

Emperor
It's something @Amy Steele or a CM would have the final say on as to if multi accounts should be allowed at all, but for the sake of argument if they are allowed then they'd all be treated as the same user posting for the competition. If they're not allowed then you'd have to pick one account and stick with just posting from that one.
what about room-mates who use same internet conection can both room-mates play in the competition ?

Status
Not open for further replies.