• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week 96: 2019-03-04

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Folks mentioned a browser that supports the web version of the game on the mobile. Can you log in with that? Puffin, or something.
It's not currently installed, so I'd have to download it and all that jazz. I've already got one app eating 800 Mb of memory just to play FoE, I'd rather not install a second one.

DeletedUser116525

No one wants to join my guild yet, Think i'll have to grow it on my own to get it to level 10 at least.
Does anyone have observatory? I don't think i'd ever be into GVG so i'm not sure the few goods each day would make any difference because I already have an arc which seems to give a lot already.

Ati2

Legend
No one wants to join my guild yet, Think i'll have to grow it on my own to get it to level 10 at least.
Does anyone have observatory? I don't think i'd ever be into GVG so i'm not sure the few goods each day would make any difference because I already have an arc which seems to give a lot already.
I'll be out of my guild after the event, I can join--but only if there are no requirements. :D My city on "A" is a diamond farm, nothing else. :)

DeletedUser116525

I'll be out of my guild after the event, I can join--but only if there are no requirements. :D My city on "A" is a diamond farm, nothing else. :)
Ok cool, thanks.
No requirements at all, I don't like guilds with requirements, no need to aid, play GE, donate or anything at the chook shed.

Status
Not open for further replies.