• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed 'Week #94 & 95 2019-02-18 | 2019-02-25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do some take 2 months to level their GB instead of doing so within days by using the 80% or 90%? Why is the 80% thread not popular?

What's the advantage of doing that besides giving us snipe opportunities?

Why do some take 2 months to level their GB instead of doing so within days by using the 80% or 90%? Why is the 80% thread not popular?

The only reason I can see is that by using the swaps instead of the 80/90 % is that you can target GBs for prints better

Giskler

Legend

Some people are scatterbrained. When I focus on something I put all my effort into it. Most people seem to do a bit of this and a bit of that so they have a lot of GBs with half or third of the fps on them. People are weird.

I know you can get back fp from swap threads, it works really well in my small guild on R and I have built up a small stockpile

But on L, I never could swap enough all in one go to compete with the big players so rarely had any returns

DeletedUser113125

I know you can get back fp from swap threads, it works really well in my small guild on R and I have built up a small stockpile

But on L, I never could swap enough all in one go to compete with the big players so rarely had any returns
One guild I was in had swap threads but separate 50/100 fp swaps that only the big players had access to. They still used the 10/20/30 etc but the spots on their GBs always went to the other big players and littler players lost FPS and no rewards. I think swap threads work best with half a dozen players only.

One guild I was in had swap threads but separate 50/100 fp swaps that only the big players had access to. They still used the 10/20/30 etc but the spots on their GBs always went to the other big players and littler players lost FPS and no rewards. I think swap threads work best with half a dozen players only.
Guild on R has 14 and it works really well, I've almost saved enough to buy arc goods without having to spend days paying into someone else :D

It's 2 o'clock, I'm going home :D :D :D :D :D

Ati2

Legend

And people actually take 1st, 2nd, 3rd places of GBs that are posted in the swap threads, so you're not too likely to get a lot of FPs back.

Giskler

Legend
I hope you're cheap :D
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.