• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed 'Week #94 & 95 2019-02-18 | 2019-02-25

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m more of a marmite eater myself
I can't go near marmite, just the smell makes me feel sick :(

I live 5 minutes away from the vegemite factory, driving past smells really nice, on the other side of the factory is the peanut butter section, it smells amazing driving that side too.
I can't go near peanut butter, just the smell makes me feel sick :(

No idea what vegimite smells like :lol:

DeletedUser116525

Yes vegemite is Australian and it starts as a by-product from the brewery, after they make beer the left over yeast is sent to the vegemite factory.
The beef extract mostly known here is Bonox, people like it to drink like a tea or hot soup kinda thing.
Vegemite is mostly spread very lightly over buttered toast

DeletedUser113125

Yes vegemite is Australian and it starts as a by-product from the brewery, after they make beer the left over yeast is sent to the vegemite factory.
The beef extract mostly known here is Bonox, people like it to drink like a tea or hot soup kinda thing.
Vegemite is mostly spread very lightly over buttered toast
Do you come from a land down under?
Where women glow and men plunder?

Status
Not open for further replies.