• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed 'Week #94 & 95 2019-02-18 | 2019-02-25

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emberguard

Legend
Within the average of what I've won so far there were patches of nothing followed by patches of plenty. Which is to be expected with random. If you flip a coin you're not going to get heads, tails, heads, tails forever. it's more likely to be heads, heads, heads, tails, heads, tails, tails, heads, tails, tails, heads, tails etc

Would be nice if you could skip all the random and just pay the average straight up for the prize. It just might not look appetising to spend 2,300-2,400 florins for the straight prize when there's a 170 florin random chest in front of you

DeletedUser

Within the average of what I've won so far there were patches of nothing followed by patches of plenty. Which is to be expected with random. If you flip a coin you're not going to get heads, tails, heads, tails forever. it's more likely to be heads, heads, heads, tails, heads, tails, tails, heads, tails, tails, heads, tails etc

Heads, heads, heads, heads, tails, heads, heads, heads, heads, tails, heads, tails :D (man, Queen Elizabeth sure likes to show up)

DeletedUser116525

It can be a cruel game, I've watched the tickets ticking over on a game where the player has spent almost 20 tickets in a row, then I click once in between his clicks and I win it all, it's cruel.

But at the same time I get 5 tickets and spend 7 and get nothing, then I have to leave them for others to collect.

But spending florins to get the prize is very hit & miss. I mostly go for which prize set i'd rather have instead of going for higher % rates

Emberguard

Legend
Yeah. 15% can reasonably be won with 11 tickets but not guaranteed. You only get 50 profit at a time if it's all your tickets and not someone else's due to going up by 10 each click.

So if you lose all your tickets then next time you win you only get back 5 tickets worth compared to the 100% game. If you initially lost 10 tickets then you need to win twice before you make actual profit from 15%

DeletedUser116525

I like the pizza set but yeah the game itself is not much fun, I haven't seen many other events so i'm hoping they get better

Emberguard

Legend
I like the pizza set but yeah the game itself is not much fun, I haven't seen many other events so i'm hoping they get better
Of all the events I'd say the Carnival is my least favourite simply because the % games are neighbourhood based.

If they were single player pots then the percentages would be fine. If they kept the neighbourhood pots and got rid of the 5%, it'd be reasonable but probably still more of a disadvantage to most players.

Highest I've seen the 5% pot reach is somewhere over 2k. Most times when it gets high it'll be between 700-2k

As such if I were to go for 5% [and I'm not willing to absorb the losses] I'd want to have enough tickets on me to get that pot upto 2.8k on my own before touching it. But that'd require 180 tickets if I'm looking to [almost] guarantee winning the pot. As such the 5% usually requires someone else to take the loss in order for there to be a winner at all

The other events are perfectly fine as long as you complete all quests, log in daily and avoid the most expensive option(s) when spending event currency. The winter event is probably the next least favourite due to the shuffle but they did tweak it this year to turn that disadvantage into a advantage.

As long as you don't gamble your chances away, pick the worst options or fail to log in for a week then chances are you'll get a full event building in any of the events for free. Problem with carnival is its so easy to lose the event currency before you spend it and with it being a set rotating every 6 hrs you're more likely to notice the misses as you won't have saved up nearly as much as you normally would prior to spending on any other event (proportionally)

Status
Not open for further replies.