• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed 'Week #94 & 95 2019-02-18 | 2019-02-25

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shad23

Emperor
Nobody from here could tell me any real use for the diamonds once a city is up and running.
if you have nothing else to spend em on and have tons of diamonds and do GVG you can always use em to cure your troops but then again if your at that point maybe you have so much troops it does no diference if you take new troops or cure them realy can't find a good thing to spend em on if your city is fully running

Ati2

Legend
I'm becoming a real fan of instant scouting.
I don't want to scout any new provinces at this point.

Healing units from ages above yours. Buying the goods and the BPs of newly released GBs.
I don't have units from above my age. I can go through GE with the ones I have, so I don't even need them.

You can buy the goods with FPs. (Yeah, who's complaining that they're out of FPs? :D Still, it's way faster to get the needed FPs than the needed diamonds.)

You can also get a ton of BPs for newly released GBs with enough FPs if you join the rush the first couple of days.

if you have nothing else to spend em on and have tons of diamonds and do GVG you can always use em to cure your troops but then again if your at that point maybe you have so much troops it does no diference if you take new troops or cure them realy can't find a good thing to spend em on if your city is fully running
I don't do GvG, although I plan to start that at some point. But by then I should have a higher Traz, and not care about the loss of units.

DeletedUser113901

No because nobody has the goods without spending a helluvah lotta diamonds.
You can buy the goods with FPs. (Yeah, who's complaining that they're out of FPs? :D Still, it's way faster to get the needed FPs than the needed diamonds.)

You can also get a ton of BPs for newly released GBs with enough FPs if you join the rush the first couple of days.

Status
Not open for further replies.