• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #92 2019-02-04

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

So...what do we want this week?
Obviously, we can't have bps again:rolleyes:
Can we @Amy Steele ?:P

Nobody wants medals, except for me:)
We can have 5 large fps pack, or how about 10 small fps pack:P

The Carnival event is coming up next, we can get a head start with 1000 Florins:), ok, maybe 2000 Florins:P

Edit:500 tickets??

When I first read it, I thought it said Pizza Set:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser116182

So...what do we want this week?
Obviously, we can't have bps again:rolleyes:
Can we @Amy Steele ?:P

Nobody wants medals, except for me:)
We can have 5 large fps pack, or how about 10 small fps pack:P

The Carnival event is coming up next, we can get a head start with 1000 Florins:), ok, maybe 2000 Florins:P

Edit:500 tickets??

When I first read it, I thought it said Pizza Set:lol::lol::lol:
Why medals? Why small fp packs? We should ask for bigger prize :P More BPs or goods of our choice are good for this week. I suppose the Carnival event is coming up after this week.
P.S. Piazza sells Pizza, so interchangeable :D

DeletedUser116661

Trading down is nigh impossible on R for stuff past PE
Even in PE, I have a terrible time trying to get Indy goods! I kinda wish I had kept a couple more Sleigh Builders in Indy instead of renovating them straight to PE.

I guess it is because most of the players that have moved beyond PE are pushing through to the higher eras as quickly as possible for the rankings point gains....

I’m staying put in PE until I have a huge goods stockpile built up and a lvl80 (to go with the HC that I’m building tomorrow) :lol::lol::lol:

EDIT; Level 80 Oracle of Delphi (of course)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.