• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #91 2019-01-28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just been having a cull of my friends :D

Good afternoon.
Hi Pink :D

I Know!!! What would you do without me? :lol:

Bad, bad habit, especially with several older passwords out in the open now. :(
Well if someone want's my password so that they can impersonate me on here and post on my behalf then they are welcome to it.

Preferably I'd like someone on the other side of the world to increase my chances of winning :D

Just been having a cull of my friends :D

Hi Pink :D

I Know!!! What would you do without me? :lol:

Well if someone want's my password so that they can impersonate me on here and post on my behalf then they are welcome to it.

Preferably I'd like someone on the other side of the world to increase my chances of winning :D

cough ....cough......in my time zone, it will be Tuesday very soon.

DeletedUser116525

Here are mine :P
Cz9rWLq.jpg
Very nice city you have there, your babel should be all nice & new now too
I really want that blue swirl GB you have, maybe when I move up a couple levels

DeletedUser

I'd been thinking about giving my password to Ati, so that he can post for me whenever he posts for himself, but he doesn't seem to be as ever-present in the forum as he used to.

Ati2

Legend

Or post something that gets you banned. :(

I'd been thinking about giving my password to Ati, so that he can post for me whenever he posts for himself, but he doesn't seem to be as ever-present in the forum as he used to.

Life's hard with diamond-farm cities that have zero diamond farms in them. :D:D:D:D:D:D

I can only recall a week when @Ati2 didn't win. we posted 10 pages of comments on that lack of win because it was shocking.
or, were there more ? I haven't been watching the forum that closely this year.

Ati2

Legend
I can only recall a week when @Ati2 didn't win. we posted 10 pages of comments on that lack of win because it was shocking.
or, were there more ? I haven't been watching the forum that closely this year.
Someone borrowed my magic ball that week, so I didn't know when exactly to post. :D:D:D:D:D:D

Ati2

Legend
Next to the smiling (or sad) face in the header part of the game, there's an icon that shows the goods I have:

Capture2.JPG

At least in the flash version. In my small cities, which all defaulted to html5, it's not there:

Capture.JPG

Is this a flash-only feature, or does it only appear when I unlock some tech?

Status
Not open for further replies.