• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #88 2019-01-07

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amy Steele

General
*double checks year is correct*

Hey folks! New thread time :)

This week you have a choice of prizes:

Any 7 BPs of your choice or 250 Goods of your Age

As usual, all you need to do to be in with a chance of winning is to post a reply in this thread. Any player who posts within 2 minutes of the randomly chosen time will win this week's prize. This competition will close at 11pm Uk time on Sunday 13th January.

Good luck everyone!

Iwateguy

Major-General
Good-Luck-Horseshoe.png

DeletedUser113110

Fact of the Day:
Two countries have waged war with animals in the course of history. The widely-known Emu War of 1932, which the emus won, and the lesser-known Goat War, in which the Ecuador government fought against 250,000 goats. The humans won this time around.:)

DeletedUser113901

No tree for you!
Yeah but already 75 FP. I don't care about the tree it doesn't worth the efforts. All so you can have a building that will repay itself (seen the FP you let go to get it) in just a little less than 2 years.

DeletedUser116182

Yeah but already 75 FP. I don't care about the tree it doesn't worth the efforts. All so you can have a building that will repay itself (seen the FP you let go to get it) in just a little less than 2 years.
Once you have powerful tree, you only need to click once a day to get fps, goods, medals, coins, supplies. Your strategy is more fruitful in short term, but you must do boring quests everyday for the rest of your life. I prefer long term gains :)

Status
Not open for further replies.