• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #88 2019-01-07

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ati2

Legend
I will be doing AO and Kraken as my first priority
I can take 1st on both, if you'd like. I don't have those constructed yet, but I do have the goods for them, and I will place those in the near future. (SV and RFP are my first priority at the moment, although SV has only one more level, so not much time going on that one... :D)

DeletedUser116182

It requires you to do 4 hour goods productions all day then an 8 hour one for the night. It gets easier as you complete it more and more, but I think they should look at the math again or perhaps swap the 20 fp reward with the medal one to discourage aborting. It just seems silly to me that aborting is more rewarding than doing the content, I'm not sure this was thought through properly.
I think abort strategy is not sustainable in long term. How long can someone endure such tedious quests over and over for the rest of your life? Perhaps they set 20 fp reward at the beginning because it is distressing initially (very limited space with impediments anyhow scattered over, not enough copper coins for 8h goods production, must collect on time if we want to speed up). As we advance through settlements, time and effort needed decrease significantly. After completing 15 settlements, time limit to get stone reward is less than 10 days. I consider employing abort strategy in the future, not now. It's more rewarding than 50 fps and stone reward. I agree to swap 20 fp reward with goods or medal one to cover the loophole.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ati2

Legend
Unless it's a self-driving car, but we'll never have those in the EU... :( Admit it, that's why you're leaving the EU! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.