• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #86 2018-12-24 (More Stars, Stars, Stars...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AussieAlex

Overlord
That's fine as long as I always have enough to take the spots I'm offered. I don't mind having X amount locked up temporarily if I still have some FPs left. I just didn't know what this locked-up amount would be. It appears to be more than what I planned for. But I'll get there. 50k should be enough, right? :D
Do you think being holiday time has affected what people are doing/not doing with their GBs?

It's not enough. If I needed to take 1st somewhere, I couldn't because I don't have the FPs on hand.

My original plan was to gather FPs throughout the holidays. It seems I'll have to do this much longer. :D
If you follow that logic you'll never have enough. Would have to have enough to take 1st on every friend/guild/hoodie just to be sure :)

AussieAlex

Overlord
Some places already have 2019. I guess it's not too early now to wish everyone a happy new year! :)
Yup. The South Pacific and NZ are in 2019, and soon the parts of eastern Australia on summer time.... Happy New Year! (we can make it last more than 24 hours...)

Status
Not open for further replies.