• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #83 2018-12-02

Status
Not open for further replies.

AussieAlex

Overlord
I like @Ati2 have chosen not to take the ship to the new continent, so the main part of the quest is done for me, but I’m enjoying the present shuffle. Got the Watchfre yesterday.

AussieAlex

Overlord
Oh, but the new continent is so much fun. And it only messes your quests if you scout the wrong province.
I want to focus on putting FPs into GBs for a little while. I’ve felt pushed forward until now. Just enjoying taking a break before the next exciting big thing across the sea. Will come over soon :)

DeletedUser

I want to focus on putting FPs into GBs for a little while. I’ve felt pushed forward until now. Just enjoying taking a break before the next exciting big thing across the sea. Will come over soon :)
Oh, I see. I can understand that, as I always seem to take forever to research technologies because I'm too busy working on GBs.

DeletedUser

I can only speak for myself, but I'm sometimes like a zombie, just randomly clicking on things. I don't want to risk accidentally clicking on the wrong province... :D The ship is a nice safeguard. :)
I know that. Countless times have I negotiated a sector when I wanted to infiltrate it or close the pop-up...

AussieAlex

Overlord
I can only speak for myself, but I'm sometimes like a zombie, just randomly clicking on things. I don't want to risk accidentally clicking on the wrong province... :D The ship is a nice safeguard. :)
Yup. That’s how I’m treating it too. Soon enough I’ll climb aboard. It seems to be okay to be waiting for me :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.