• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #83 2018-12-02

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser113901

Because that would supposedly add a new quest, blocking the recurring quests that can only be completed from the next age--where I don't want to go yet.
That could add
  • Side quests -> abortable
  • Story quests -> got their own spot, you're already stuck earlier in them
  • Bonus quests -> late on the map, possibility to scout next continent without triggering
So what are you afraid of?

Ati2

Legend
That could add
  • Side quests -> abortable
  • Story quests -> got their own spot, you're already stuck earlier in them
  • Bonus quests -> late on the map, possibility to scout next continent without triggering
So what are you afraid of?
I've been told that goind this far was okay, but going further will cause problems. And I'm not willing to risk it. :)

DeletedUser113901

They traded a lot using ships. And they sailed the Mediterranean from east to west to east to west ect. over and over for centuries, founding many colonies wich lived of a mixture of fishing, trading and piracy along the way. Some say some of them did the same in the red sea and even the persian gulf.

DeletedUser113901

And pirate ships. They've also wrongfully been attributed a few fortresses in southern Africa but those are now seen for what they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.