• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #83 2018-12-02

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser113901

And any comment on my poetry? (Wich can be sung).
Why is it called Sunday when there is no sunshine?
Why is water so wet, on the day of all rest?
Why is it on Sunday that some go to the shrine?
It rains all Sunday long like it rains the week's rest.

Many don't like Sunday, the day of all sorrow;
I don't like it either, it is a rainy day.
In the empty grey fields, next to a scarecrow,
An old man cries black tears, misses a day, the day.

The day he found a cat, and made it his best friend;
It was actually great, to have a fluffy friend.
But the cat grew older, and the happiness passed.

In a land of wet waste, underneath a great tree,
Time continues its way, the time that we can't see.
Eventually spring came and his huge sadness passed.

DeletedUser113110

Quick post
Ironically, typing quick post is slower than just typing post.8-)
And again.:P

DeletedUser

I'm up to scratch with the winter quests on my secondary world. I didn't think that would happen.

DeletedUser113901

Oh my, you guys became poets while I was gone? :D
Well, some of us were already philosophers, so why not poets? :D
Anyway, King Jared's world is great but his language is poor, while my language is much better but my world is terrible, and don't get me started on the writing subject, wich is literally nowhere in any of our poetries. Conclusion: we need to train. Right now he's a (low level) symbolist and I'm more a (terrible) Parnassian, wich are exact opposites and both lack a lot. Ideal poetry is a dream nobody acheived yet.:(

DeletedUser113901

Why? It's easy! Not very expensive, both EMA and CA bonus questlines use their own spots and InA can be avoided, completion of all world means auto completion of quests.

Ati2

Legend
Why? It's easy! Not very expensive, both EMA and CA bonus questlines use their own spots and InA can be avoided, completion of all world means auto completion of quests.
I'm done with the first continent, and do not want to do the second. Daily quests recognise this, but the event quest doesn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.