• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #83 2018-12-02

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think one of the more popular is the Sleigh Builder, a 2x3 that can give 15 goods a day.

Otherwise, I think it all depends on what you may be missing in your city. On one world, I just can't get a Hall of Fame to drop from Daily Challenges but, if the prizes I've seen don't change, I'll be sure to get one from the event.

Having said that, I also found it quite easy to look at one day's special and decide to save my stars until the next day ... and then the next ... and then the next.

Thanks for sharing your views.

A level 12 CF + a single recurring quest gives 13 goods, so 15 goods a day isn't appealing to me.

what shall we get from daily specials. ....

Status
Not open for further replies.