• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #81 2018-11-19

Status
Not open for further replies.

AussieAlex

Overlord
Good night!

After seeing the movie, I didn't want to get into the books, so I have no idea. I usually don't like to read the book, once I see the movie. Or the other way round, actually... :D Either the movie or the book. Not both.
Totally agree. And there’s usually so much more going for books....

Ati2

Legend
Totally agree. And there’s usually so much more going for books....
Sci-fi stories can be turned into movies very well, and I like all the cinematic effects they do these days. So if it's a sci-fi story, I might go for the movie instead. But even then, it's a totally different experience.

AussieAlex

Overlord
Sci-fi stories can be turned into movies very well, and I like all the cinematic effects they do these days. So if it's a sci-fi story, I might go for the movie instead. But even then, it's a totally different experience.
I haven’t read much sci-fi but I have a few RL friends writing in it, so should branch out, if only to keep up my end of the conversation.

Ati2

Legend
I haven’t read much sci-fi but I have a few RL friends writing in it, so should branch out, if only to keep up my end of the conversation.
I like sci-fi in general. Not the space-operas, not the military stories, but the "what-ifs." What could/would happen to humanity if we did this or that?

DeletedUser113110

Status
Not open for further replies.