• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #81 2018-11-19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iwateguy

Major-General
19862025.jpg

Iwateguy

Major-General
i'm not contemplating moving but, for me, the hours when I have the best chance to park myself in front of the PC with the possibility of posting repeatedly are from about 9 pm to about 1 am or so. Local time. I'd imagine a lot of people have similar "windows of opportunity". In my case, that works out to 1 am to about 5 am in the UK. Most of the time, posts are few and far between.

DeletedUser113901

Hi! Signs of (sloth) life. It’s been quiet.

I just spotted the tiniest corner of an incident peeking out from behind a city building. Nice to get some goods as a prize, but even nicer still is the thrill of finding it.
And getting a blur and not seeing the next one?

AussieAlex

Overlord
And getting a blur and not seeing the next one?
Exactly! When I edit papers/books that’s the biggest danger... being so pleased with myself that I miss the typo in the next word! I try and always turn back a page or even one paragraph and start checking again...

Status
Not open for further replies.