• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #81 2018-11-19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ati2

Legend
The small arc club is being closed down atm.
Yeah, I saw that. I'm sad. It was a great thing. Maybe if enough people still join, it can be saved....... :D With a good strategy, you can get a lot of blueprints, and you can also level it faster than doing it alone or in a normal swap. (Although, it's pretty much "choose one of the two benefits" kind of thing... :))

Giskler

Legend
Yeah, I saw that. I'm sad. It was a great thing. Maybe if enough people still join, it can be saved....... :D With a good strategy, you can get a lot of blueprints, and you can also level it faster than doing it alone or in a normal swap. (Although, it's pretty much "choose one of the two benefits" kind of thing... :))
I've already unlocked it up to 22 and I have bps up to 30 something except #9 lol

Iwateguy

Major-General
Because of the huge number of winners, I think the prize should be increased to 9 or 10 blueprints. :D:D:D:D:D:D

I think it should be increased by 9 or 10 blueprints.

This would require FAR, FAR too much work for the Inno staff. In order not to unduly impose upon their valuable time, I suggest (if I ever win in this thread again) that Inno simply hand me the key to the Blueprint Vault and I can pick out the BPs I want,

I'll return the key when I'm done.
Maybe

DeletedUser113901

Anyone join me to play on B/C/K?
Not me, already there.
View attachment 16976 View attachment 16977
Seen these around? If you have seen these they may be worth above a thousand dollars!:D
(This is a $1 Canadian dollar bill from 1937. That is George VI on the bill. If you find a $1000 from that year, it may be worth upwards of $10000-20000!)
Worth less than 300€ bills, then. Normally there are 0,01€; 0,02€; 0,05€; 0,1€; 0,2€; 0,5€ ;1€ and 2€ coins, as well as 5€; 10€; 20€; 50€; 100€; 200€ and 500€ coins. But a guy (obviously not the smartest ever) started making fake money... 3€ coins as well as 30€ and 300€ bills. He was of course caught the very first time he tried to spend his money, but some wasn't destroyed and it worths a LOT.

DeletedUser113901

I built and levelled delphi on my main because inno was much higher than traz. I can still use a shrine of awe for coins, or even medals in a baby city.

Status
Not open for further replies.