• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #79 2018-11-05

Status
Not open for further replies.

AussieAlex

Overlord
Good morning! :)

Books? Hmm, I only know about the movie. What are the books about?
Just what the movie is about, only better! And cute little line drawings to boot :rolleyes:

good morning.

seeing you reminds me that I still haven't done my ATO filing......argh...... a week late....
Next year, can I remind you of something else, instead? :P
Got ours in and returned already. ;)
Hey, it’s the day Australia stops! Guess that’ll be the top news item all day.

Just what the movie is about, only better! And cute little line drawings to boot :rolleyes:

Next year, can I remind you of something else, instead? :P
Got ours in and returned already. ;)
Hey, it’s the day Australia stops! Guess that’ll be the top news item all day.

I will file on time if they reward us with forge points. :P

AussieAlex

Overlord
No holiday, great weather, RL deadlines gotta meet today. In FoE, should be getting the last of the goods to lay down an Arc this week!

No holiday, great weather, RL deadlines gotta meet today. In FoE, should be getting the last of the goods to lay down an Arc this week!

Ahh...the Arc....it's going to be fun getting bonus contribution rewards with the Arc, but it doesn't build the stock like the CF does.

My arc club starts today, with 3 of us at Arc level 7. The 3 of us are in 3 different continents with 14 hours time differences, so I hope it will work out smoothly.

AussieAlex

Overlord
Ahh...the Arc....it's going to be fun getting bonus contribution rewards with the Arc, but it doesn't build the stock like the CF does.

My arc club starts today, with 3 of us at Arc level 7. The 3 of us are in 3 different continents with 14 hours time differences, so I hope it will work out smoothly.
CF is a great. It’s made playing more secure in terms of building up goods/supplies/rewards, and I’m still only at lvl 8.
Hope your arc club starts out well (and continues!)

AussieAlex

Overlord
my CF is at level 12 and I am out of BP. CF isn't popular
I’m at 8, and only three full levels in store. I’m looking forward to another BP prize on this thread, either whole sets or, even better, ‘any 7 BPs’ to fill in gaps. CF rarely comes up as an aid/motivate reward for me.

I’m at 8, and only three full levels in store. I’m looking forward to another BP prize on this thread, either whole sets or, even better, ‘any 7 BPs’ to fill in gaps. CF rarely comes up as an aid/motivate reward for me.

I suggested a CF club in a GE thread recently. The CF Club didn't happen but it got a few players launching their CF in the mud. Not enough to collect more BPs quickly, but I shall work on my arc and other GB first.
CF can provide goods to finish all 4 levels of GE every week if the fighting stats are lacking.

Status
Not open for further replies.