• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #78 2018-10-29

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser111866

Shirt night’s sleep. Had lunch, need a short nap...:zzz:
Hum. If you don't have children or work nearby, then why not? :) My wife did a mistake today - they returned yesterday evening, and she only went to sleep at 5am - our kid usually wakes up at 8am, maybe if tired then a bit later. And then - no sleep until night. Har har.

Have just noticed with a small movement of buildings the gap is perfect size for Artic Orangery. :D:D

Best get saving up goods again :(

DeletedUser111866

Have just noticed with a small movement of buildings the gap is perfect size for Artic Orangery.
At first I read this as "small gap" and AO is 7x7... hrmmmm. I think I need to save more expansions for AO, Kraken, next VF stuff (most likely) and probably a couple of event buildings.

AussieAlex

Overlord
Hum. If you don't have children or work nearby, then why not? :) My wife did a mistake today - they returned yesterday evening, and she only went to sleep at 5am - our kid usually wakes up at 8am, maybe if tired then a bit later. And then - no sleep until night. Har har.
Feeling for your wife!
My kids are adults. I work some from home, some outside. Nice mix.

DeletedUser111866

Feeling for your wife!
My kids are adults. I work some from home, some outside. Nice mix.
Nice really. I can't work from outside yet - I haven't reached VPN subsystem in this infrastructure. There is some, probably I'd get some access if I dig a bit, but... you can't fix a printer with a remote kick XDDD

Got 60x5m yesterday in HMA. Said screw it - anyway it was for goods vs supplies XD

If you have a 30FP daily chest then... maybe, if you have enough blacksmiths XD
It's a researchers chest, between 5 & 100 fp prize.

Have just built an extra 6 blacksmiths

Status
Not open for further replies.