• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #78 2018-10-29

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser114055

Bad eggs, that made chickens, they used to be pterodactyls; they got irradiated

vikingraider

Emperor
It's no joke, round my way they bring out Easter eggs at new year and Christmas stuff has been in the shops since the end of September :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Easter eggs will be on the shelves on boxing day. I work in distribution, and we'll be shipping them out the week before christmas

DeletedUser114055

Anyone can put on my Arcs as well, :)
Will be greatly appreciated, hahaha

just kidding. lol.
but if you want to anyway, put on my arc. and let me know when you are levelling your arc or CF, so I can put it back. :lol:
You'll struggle to get a look in on my Arc, the 1.9 thread kind of smashes it. I tried to keep the last spot on the last level for your donation but someone snipped you from my hood

You'll struggle to get a look in on my Arc, the 1.9 thread kind of smashes it. I tried to keep the last spot on the last level for your donation but someone snipped you from my hood

i saw it. I was going to take the last spot but I spent 3 hours driving home across a border. by the time I cleared the last security checks, someone took it.

3 hrs? you know you supposed to "cross it", not drive alongside it.. :P :P :P

when I was a kid, one could cross in 10 minutes, then 911 happened, and then a few events in other major cities, then a few mentally ill persons (who lacks self restraint) defeated the seemingly very secure systems, and we get what we have today.

Status
Not open for further replies.