• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #76 2018-10-15 (ish)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser115674

Hi there! so i see your conversations were about GB's, and it made me wonder... has anyone tried to build and keep all the GB's that ever existed on FoE?
is there even enough space for that? :?

Ati2

Legend
Hi there! so i see your conversations were about GB's, and it made me wonder... has anyone tried to build and keep all the GB's that ever existed on FoE?
It doesn't really make sense. The Colosseum, for example, provides very little happiness and gives very few medals compared to GBs from later ages. So once you have the better GBs, keeping the old ones is just a waste of space.

vikingraider

Emperor
The way it's worded in the game says a GB can only be built once. I know you can't have two of the same GB in your city at one time but can you build a GB a SECOND time if the first one has been deleted? I can't think of a reason anyone might want to do that but is it possible?

Yes, a GB can be built as many times as you like. Someone in my guild used to build Hagia for the 'gain happiness' quests

DeletedUser115674

It doesn't really make sense. The Colosseum, for example, provides very little happiness and gives very few medals compared to GBs from later ages. So once you have the better GBs, keeping the old ones is just a waste of space.
I fully understand that and agree as for the Colosseum i plan not to build it it's HUGE, i was merely wondering if we have completionists that actively play the game :)

Ati2

Legend
I fully understand that and agree as for the Colosseum i plan not to build it it's HUGE, i was merely wondering if we have completionists that actively play the game :)
I originally wanted to build and keep every GB as I moved through the ages. But the math soon convinced me that it's not useful. Especially when you can build a GB in any age. Why build a not-so-good GB, when you can just as easily build the good one immediately?

DeletedUser111866

I've met a person that had them all. Yes, there is quite enough space for all of them, and then some.

Ati2

Legend
If you have GBs, you don't need to waste space on production buildings, goods buildings, housing. You only need a few military buildings--in fact, some people are perfectly okay with just a single rogue hideout.

DeletedUser115674

I originally wanted to build and keep every GB as I moved through the ages. But the math soon convinced me that it's not useful. Especially when you can build a GB in any age. Why build a not-so-good GB, when you can just as easily build the good one immediately?
I have a Traz set but... trading upwards several eras is going to take a while. And i do not plan on placing myself in honorable debit to a more established individual who happens to have the goods spare just so i can get it right away. lol It would take away from the experience of growing at my own pace and satisfy my own sense of pride at my accomplishments :) Thanks Ati, your words contain advice even if it is not obvious to all :)

Amy Steele

General
Hi folks! It's results time :)
With a chosen time of
#76.PNG
This week we have 3 winners...
vikingraider1
Ati2
cleverly8286

Each of whom wins their choice of 250 Goods of their current age (or 125 Goods of their next age, or 500 Goods of their previous age). Congratulations to you all! We will contact you shortly regarding your prize choices. A new thread will be started soon, meanwhile please continue to use this one :)

Ati2

Legend
It would take away from the experience of growing at my own pace and satisfy my own sense of pride at my accomplishments :)
That's the beauty of the game. We can all find a goal, and this goal can be different for different people. :)

LOL, my winning post says the same thing. :D Well, at least it wasn't a zipzapzop post. :D

Congrats to every winner! :)

DeletedUser115674

I've met a person that had them all. Yes, there is quite enough space for all of them, and then some.
Glad to know its possible, some how, most likely something to think about in the later stages, for now i think i will tread the path as it opens up before me and just enjoy the game. That's what i think and hope we are all here to do :)

Status
Not open for further replies.