• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #76 2018-10-15 (ish)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't have to build EVERY GB, just the ones that fit your gaming style. But then build every single one from those. :)
Trouble is my gaming style is evolving. Used to mainly farm with a bit of fighting for the map and was advancing up the tech tree quite happily but now that I need to camp and build resources before attempting OF I have moved to a more militaristic footing and am attacking the hood more.

What I really need is tons of diamonds to open up all the extra space of the 18 diamond expansions I have so that I can GB myself to death and then go on a rampage

Ati2

Legend
You don't have to keep all the GBs you've ever built. I happily removed several GBs that have served their purpose, and I needed the space for other stuff. Still more to be removed when I need more space... :)

You don't have to keep all the GBs you've ever built. I happily removed several GBs that have served their purpose, and I needed the space for other stuff. Still more to be removed when I need more space... :)
I've removed several in the past, most recently FofD to be replaced by Kraken.

It's been a good afternoon plundering, lots of palaces :)

Trouble is my gaming style is evolving. Used to mainly farm with a bit of fighting for the map and was advancing up the tech tree quite happily but now that I need to camp and build resources before attempting OF I have moved to a more militaristic footing and am attacking the hood more.

What I really need is tons of diamonds to open up all the extra space of the 18 diamond expansions I have so that I can GB myself to death and then go on a rampage

I feel you

vikingraider

Emperor
I should probably build a defensive GB, at the moment people just walk in (but rarely get anything) no matter what defence I put up

One of my guildmates got through a 1060% defence. If that can be beaten, I don't think there's much point building defence GB's/buildings. I look forward to attacks because it gives me more incentive to attack them everyday. The odd attack doesn't really affect too much

Iwateguy

Major-General
A big hello to you, and welcome to the forum!

Keep in mind that the post you quoted is for last week. That competition is now over. There will be a different prize for this week.

Unless it's a rollover. Then it'll be last week's prize AND something new.

I can't imagine why your hood wouldn't be eager to contribute diamonds to your account.

You don't have to keep all the GBs you've ever built. I happily removed several GBs that have served their purpose, and I needed the space for other stuff.:)

The way it's worded in the game says a GB can only be built once. I know you can't have two of the same GB in your city at one time but can you build a GB a SECOND time if the first one has been deleted? I can't think of a reason anyone might want to do that but is it possible?

Ati2

Legend
The way it's worded in the game says a GB can only be built once. I know you can't have two of the same GB in your city at one time but can you build a GB a SECOND time if the first one has been deleted? I can't think of a reason anyone might want to do that but is it possible?

Good question. I haven't tried it, but I always assumed that if you have the goods and prints to build it again, you can. The hammer icon shows up under the GB in the inventory, there's no indication that it cannot be built. Does anyone have any actual experience with this? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.