• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #76 2018-10-15 (ish)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amy Steele

General
Hi folks!

New week, new thread, new prize 8-)

This week, you can win...
Goods

How many? Well, the amount depends on which option you choose...
The basic option is 250 Goods of your current age. Like with the Fall Event Ingredients, this can be either 50 of each Good of your age, or 250 of 1 good, or any combination of Goods of your age that totals 250 Goods
Alternatively you could choose 125 Goods of your next era. Again this can be any combination of next era Goods that totals 125.
Or if you wish, you could choose to have Goods of your previous era, in which case the combined total would be 500 Goods.

Hopefully that makes sense :)

This week's competition will close on Sunday October 21st at 11pm. All the usual rules apply. Good luck folks!

DeletedUser115630

not really good of a prize for this week, but hey it's free :lol:

Iwateguy

Major-General
postimage.jpg

DeletedUser111866

If I would win I'd take 500 BA goods for P. I always lack them for GE4 as I don't have enough generators.

DeletedUser113901

Not as good as BPs, but I predicted premium production building so...
Zip
500 from prev!

Status
Not open for further replies.