• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #75 2018-10-08

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser111866

Yep, hype hype. Last time I've got this I've got me a... Dynamic Tower IIRC.

DeletedUser111866

If only. F of course. I didn't hit DT BPs yet to land me one... and whales prefer mega arcs.

BTW if you win, you can ask for DT BPs, fill up with diamonds if needed, then ask for goods. DT is Tomorrow, but while within range, rarely a person would gather these goods tho...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser111866

Hmm, browser play is fun. Gonna ask for sieges to be placed for me to have a bit more.

DeletedUser113901

Zap
While you're on browser it's time to make friends global chat and GB ranking are 2 amazing tools you don't get on app.
@Cleverly8286 on wich world? I might be interested in joining your mud party.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser111866

Sadly, I'll eventually "die back" to app only when my family returns :) so no, I'd better stay secluded. I'm not a talkative person IRL. Hum.

DeletedUser113901

Not to talk just post a "looking for actively aiding friends" should get you 6 friends / post (including 3 active friends).

DeletedUser111866

This way? Maybe, maybe. I have less than 80 friends in F atm, so why not try this.

DeletedUser115027

Working from home today, so might be able to sneak in a few more posts during the day

Status
Not open for further replies.