• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #74 2018-10-01

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser115027

It's not what we want... :D I would be totally happy with the same prize as this week, LOL. :D But more likely it's going to be a premium building or some medals.
I wouldn't mind some medals, still got a bunch of medal expansions to unlock.

DeletedUser113901

Please anything linked to BPs. If not possible then an extra large FP package (as many FP as in the extra large coin package) would be fine too. Or an event building that reproduces the bug showing medals and goods instead of coins, but not just graphically.
Congrats to winners.
I should have won this I'm such a bad poster.

Hope you get back into your game @ih8regin - as Skott Ravenfyre suggested, please do contact our support

It's results time, and we have winners :)

With a chosen time of

we have 3 winners! Congratulations go to
Cleverly8286
Ati2
and Erinne

Congratulations one and all, we will contact you soon about your prize. The new thread will be posted soon, in the meantime, please do continue using this thread

congrats @Ati2 and @Erinne

Status
Not open for further replies.