• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #73 2018-09-24

Status
Not open for further replies.
2u6i4b9.png

Wooohoo, mission accomplished!
Plus, I have 2 Mills of Fall lvl 7 now :D

you will an extra upgrade from the league prize, right?

Ati2

Legend
They will always be needed and I would sacrifice something else to place them.
Really? Hmm. Okay. For me, they were the first to go (to storage) when I needed space. If I had to permanently delete them.... yeah, I probably would have done something else. But having the ability to store them, I can play around a lot more freely. Store buildings are a lifesaver for me. :D

DeletedUser114055

Really? Hmm. Okay. For me, they were the first to go (to storage) when I needed space. If I had to permanently delete them.... yeah, I probably would have done something else. But having the ability to store them, I can play around a lot more freely. Store buildings are a lifesaver for me. :D
I make space for SoKs, no the other way around, :P:P:P

DeletedUser97166

I only have 24SoKs, I need more of them not a way to get rid of them lol

DeletedUser97166

You're kind of making me want to go set up a city in your world just to look at yours lol

Ati2

Legend
You're kind of making me want to go set up a city in your world just to look at yours lol
It's kind of a mess right now. Should be a lot better in about two weeks when the CF is done, and I figured out what I want to with the terrace farms.

DeletedUser114055

Yes, but AO and CC take fp to produce, while the SoKs they just give..

Ati2

Legend
Yes, but AO and CC take fp to produce, while the SoKs they just give..
AO is 7x7, that's 49 squares. I could place 12 SoKs there (not counting the need for extra roads). AO produces 12 FPs at level 12, which requires 7755 FPs to achieve. If the blueprints are not an issue, then that's roughly two weeks to achieve. From then on, it will give more FPs that SoKs could using the same space.

DeletedUser97166

Adding Inno Tower will free up 88 squares just by itself (houses go, Babel go). But I'll also get rid of St Marks and LoA. Plus the ships.
You do have space, tried sending you an image of space but apparently you limit the people who talk to you :P

Status
Not open for further replies.