• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #73 2018-09-24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don´t know, but it has 4 as base, instead of the 3 from GE, so easy peazy

Yep, got the "very complex nego" in another world, again, 4 turns, easy..and faster, but you don´t get fight points and lose goods, :(

mine was 3 turns only.

but I'd rather fight the very large army. With ZAC and the rogue hideouts from the baking event, I have no problem exterminating the very large army now.

Just worked it out, with tomorrows logon ingredient and the 15 from final quest I will have exactly enough to get 2 more mill upgrades giving me a 2nd lvl7 mill. What are the chances of being able to use every single ingredient?

Edit: I'm talking rubbish as usual!! Forgot the upgrade from the league :)

we still have 2 daily baking quests to go. and there are also 2 usual daily quests. and incidents giving ingredients. did you forget those?
depending on what you are targeting to get, you may not want to distribute the ingredients evenly. that may help to use up the ingredients. i distributed my 1st week's winning ingredients 23-23-18-18-18. I didn't win the second week.

Anyway, does any of you think it is possible to get a third level 7 windmill with 110 ingredients to go?

DeletedUser114055

I've noticed the harder the negotiation is, the more turns you get
Yep, haha, as it´s new i got the nego in every world, the simple negotiations were 3 turns, but still pretty much no way to fail, as it´s 3-4 options only.
Complex and very complex had 4

DeletedUser97166

Is it me or is store building the only one we not had twice yet on that list? I don't have glasses on so might be wrong

DeletedUser112892

2u6i4b9.png

Wooohoo, mission accomplished!
Plus, I have 2 Mills of Fall lvl 7 now :D

Status
Not open for further replies.